Common Law Court W.A. (CLCPWA)
Shop 12 Pioneer Village, Albany Hwy Armadale 6112
Common Law, being derived from Natural Justice, Bases it’s Legal Procedures on the Centrality of Due Process:
Meeting 27 February 2021
Attendies: 09 members (Incl Perth Patriot Members)
Apologies: Garth Stockden, Joe Darcy
Covener: Sandie Hollins, opened the meeting at 1310 hrs.
And requested the group should commence a study group, commencing Saturday 20th March at approx. 1330 hrs, with group enrolments via Email to Sandie at email@example.com
Our Member Garth Stockden, appointed to the position of “CLCP Sheriff” has had to withdraw from the committee position due to a work Accident. And the Group wishes Garth a speedy recovery.
Treasury: We currently have $265.00 in the acct, with this meeting taking the value to $310.00
Sandie called for Fortnightly meeting of the group at the Court House commencing 13 March 2021 at 1300 hrs.
With numerous call’s for a “Mock Court Trial” to be held, Sandie reminded members that we still need to fill relevant Position, and all members need to “Review Court Procedures” & Protocols, B4 a Mock Trial could be held. …. Sandie requested Members review these Procedures.
Lawful / Legal Signage:
RED INK signing Procedures, are to be reviewed for future use.
Time Sensitive Documents:
Time Sensitive Documents, Estoppel Conditions apply, to all Government Heads of WA, & also all State Heads of Government, & needs to be “Wet Ink” signed.
Letter Signing Parties:
Letter Signing, parties, have been called for. Format to be discussed & formulated in the near future.
Protest & Public Awareness:
A Suggestion, was received that, we hold a “Protest on Treason”, False Pandemic, etc and Not Anti-Vax but FREE Choice! …. Quoting;- In Reference to Our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 – consisting of the Preamble and Clauses 1-9 and the Schedule.
Two Articles, have been brought to the members attention, to enlighten their awareness of the country’s history:
1) Evils of Government & Whitlam.
2) Silent Weapons for Quiet War’s.
These articles can be found on CIRNow.com.au – along with many other General Interest articles
Ch.3 – Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia 1901 – Pg: 719
- The Judicial Power (286) of the Commonwealth shall be vested (287) in a Federal
Supreme Court, to be called the High Court of Australia(288), and in other federal courts as the Parliament creates(289) , and in such other Courts as it invests with federal jurisdiction(290). The High Court shall consist of a Chief Justice, and so many other (291), not less than Two (2), as the Parliament prescribes.
Nigel March – Perth Patriots. – Email address for the “Perth Patriots” @Protonmail.com
Covid Testing / Vaccination :- is against the Nuremburg Code Agreement.
The Nuremberg code, which stated explicit voluntary consent from patients are required for human experimentation was drafted on August 9, 1947. On August 20, 1947, the judges delivered their verdict against Karl Brandt and 22 others. The verdict reiterated the memorandum’s points and, in response to expert medical advisers for the prosecution, revised the original six points to ten. The ten points became known as the “Nuremberg Code”, which includes such principles as informed consent and absence of coercion; properly formulated scientific experimentation; and beneficence towards experiment participants. It is thought to have been mainly based on the Hippocratic Oath, which was interpreted as endorsing the experimental approach to medicine while protecting the patient.
The ten points of the Nuremberg Code
The ten points of the Nuremberg Code
The ten points of the code were given in the section of the verdict entitled “Permissible Medical Experiments”:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
Computer Operating Programs.
Some members have had operating issue’s with basic Computer Operating Systems,
And through trial & error, have found the following Points:-
OTTO; has privacy issue’s
Office 365; occasionally has transcribing issues, but still a stable system
Libra Office; a stable operating system, is Free & Equal to MS 365
Stand in the Park.
A public speaking exercise on topics of all persuasions, and have proven successful on matter of Current Affairs, and alternative View-Points.
Duck duck go is Proving to be a good alternative to sourcing Information, to Google
Brave is a secure Browser, highly recommended: https://brave.com/download/
Human Rights: Advocate on Mask’s.
Constitutional Law: Augusto Zimmerman is a leading authority on the matter.
With the coming state election, members are reminded, that by voting they are in effect committing Misprision of Treason.
There being no further business, the Convener “Sandie Hollins” declared the meeting closed at 1600 hrs.