We present a method of reclaiming and restoring our Commonwealth of Australia according to the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901.
Over the years, many different groups have formed, each one with their own method of reaching the one common goal we all share: To take back our government from the political party corporation and restore governance to the people of the Commonwealth.
The following proposal offers the opportunity to unite all these groups to work together to elect representatives chosen according to our Constitution Sections 7 and 24:
The Senate: 7. The Senate shall be composed of senators for each State, directly chosen by the people of the State, voting, until the Parliament otherwise provides, as one electorate.
The House of Representatives: 24. The House of Representatives shall be composed of members directly chosen by the people of the Commonwealth, and the number of such members shall be, as nearly as practicable, twice the number of senators.
Only We, the People of the Commonwealth, have the authority to choose our representatives. The Constitution does not mention political parties, and therefore they cannot exist in the law. However, the political parties have created a twin look-alike government that on the surface looks exactly like our Commonwealth. But theirs is a corporate construct that does not have any living men and women in it. Therefore, they cannot and do not serve the people. They exist only to extend their power over every aspect of our lives.
A Parallel Election Explained in 5 minutes
We propose holding an election at the same time as the upcoming election being presented by the corporate political party government. This is explained below, but put simply; instead of 2 ballot papers, electors will be presented with 4 ballot papers, so that they can choose to vote for the corporate candidates, or the independent candidates selected by We, the People of the Commonwealth.
Our Common Law Assemblies around Australia are poised and prepared to act to prepare for an election. Please read the following and then join an assembly if you would like to be a part of this great undertaking to take back and create a government of the people, by the people, for the people. Click here to find an assembly to join
A lawful election to be conducted to provide the opportunity for “The People of the Commonwealth of Australia” (“Crown Subjects”) to elect the members of the House of Representatives (Lower House) and Senate (Upper House) in accordance with The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution 1901 (Imp.) Gazetted on the first day of the First month 1901, so as to form The Original Parliament of The Commonwealth of Australia.
Achievements to date that set the platform for the Core Objective
2014: Identification that the Seats of Parliament and Administrative Offices (including The Commonwealth of Australia Electoral Commission) of The Non-Corporate Commonwealth of Australia were abandoned, when the Political Parties created and moved into the Corporate Commonwealth Offices (the new Parliament building), and that the non-corporate Offices remained in existence but were unoccupied until claimed by the present Crown Servant caretaker:
- From 1973 to 1986 the alleged government of the Commonwealth of Australia (“The Australian Government”) moved out of the Commonwealth Offices (Crown offices) into Corporate Offices abandoning all offices created by The Constitution 1900 (Imp).
- Subsequent governments have been unable to extinguish these offices as they have been unsuccessful in establishing either a Republic by getting the Peoples authority through a Referendum.
2014: Keith-Charles was recognised by the Federal Court of Australia as being the Steward/ Executor of his and his children’s Estates:
- The Federal Court thereby recognised that Keith and his children’s Estates are part of the original Non-Corporate Commonwealth of Australia (de-jure) and not the Corporate Commonwealth (de-facto/Fictional).
- To occupy an Office of a Non-Corporate Commonwealth of Australia Entity one must exist in the Non-Corporate world on the land of the living and not in the Corporate world in the unholy sea of commerce.
- 2014: Keith-Charles Occupied the Office of the Accountable Authority for a Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity according to the Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act (PGPA Act):
- The PGPA Act recognizes the authority of the Office of the Accountable Authority for a Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity.
- This Office cannot be occupied by an “Australian Citizen” (a “citizen” in the Corporate World of legal fiction/person is an entity, not a human being), only a National of The Commonwealth of Australia can be in the Offices as a living man or woman in the original non-corporate Commonwealth of Australia.
- Lawful occupation of the Office was achieved by way of a Reversion of Interest to the Commonwealth of Australia through the Office of the “Accountable Authority”.
2014 & 2021 Notification of the lawful Occupation the Office of the Accountable Authority for a Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity according to the Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act (PGPA Act) was provided in writing to and officially recorded by Offices including, but not limited to:
- The Occupant of the Office of the Governor General.
- The Occupant of the Office Governor of New South Wales (Now the GG).
- The Occupant of the Office of the Prime Minster.
- The Occupant of the Office of the Minster of Treasury.
- The Occupant of the Office of the Minister of Finance.
- The Occupant of the Office of the Provost Marshall.
The Office has been Occupied and correspondence has been issued by the Occupant of the Office over the last 8 years without refute.
2020: Created Offices as Corporation soles under Common Law for the following Non-Corporate Commonwealth of Australia entities:
- Office of the Accountable Authority for a Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Office of Postmaster General for the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Office of the Commonwealth Justice of the Peace – The Commonwealth of Australia.
- Office of the Commonwealth Public Official – The Commonwealth of Australia.
- Office of the Commonwealth Sheriff – The Commonwealth of Australia.
- The Corporation soles were created under common law and can be seen in both worlds (dead and living) and were created so that the non-Corporate Commonwealth entities can be seen, and their authority recognised by the Corporate Commonwealth entity.
The Core Objective will be achieved through execution of 3 strategic stages with operative parameters fulfilled in both Commonwealth Parliament and Administrative divisions.
The Strategic Plan and Operative Parameters follow and refer to the simplified organizational structure of the Commonwealth of Australia as set forth below.
- Appointment of 3 caretakers for each Upper and Lower House seat.
- Appointment of 10 Board Members as Officers of the Commonwealth. (1 from each State plus the AANCCE and AANCCE support Officer)
- Appointment of Commonwealth Public Officials to oversee elections.
- Parliament Caretakers compile list of lawful candidates for seats, public officials for each election booth
- AANCCE & Board:
- Instruct AEC to provide each Electorate with 2 voting forms at coming national election: Representative Voting sheet & Senate Voting sheet.
- Instruct Treasury to provide access to the Consolidated Revenue Fund and Special Accounts to The Occupant of the Office of the Accountable Authority for The Non-Corporate Entity as per the “Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act (2013)”.
- Notify the Military, Governor General and Queen et al., what we The People of The Commonwealth of Australia the Autonomous Community that are vested with absolute supreme authority and in good faith have the Right to require lawful (Note: Crimes Act 1914 – SECT 24F as set out below) elections for the non-corporate Commonwealth of Australia according to The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (Imp).
Lawfully elected Parliament:
Address by each elected member of skills, knowledge and desire to fill (or not) office of Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, Speaker of the House, or other Ministerial Office.
Vote between elected members to elect Speaker and Ministerial positions.
Give the military the opportunity to serve “the people of the Commonwealth of Australia” (“Crown Subjects” – “The People”) or remain serving the Foreign Entity of the CORPORATE COMMONWEALTH. To choose to serve the Corporate Commonwealth would be against their Oath of Office and therefore Treasonous against The Crown and The People of The Commonwealth.
This strategic plan is simple, targeted, comprehensive, peaceful, and effective. It requires no more than 700 individuals and limited resources of all forms to execute.
Achievement of the Core Objective provides remedy for all breaches of law and rights of the people of the Commonwealth of Australia no matter what their current political, legal, social or other complaint.
The Core Objective is a strategic goal that all Crown Subjects of the Commonwealth of Australia can identify with and support.
The strategy to achieve this Core Objective is:
- Minimizes potential points of conflict and provides direct and effective remedy in the High Court.
- Allows individuals to act in a manner that is safe, lawful and within their skills and means.
- Requires no action by the Military, Governor General or Queens until a lawful election is completed under the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Provides for a constructive and effective process following election to begin to address the complaints and issues of The People.
The strategy to achieve the Core Objective is not:
- Designed to remedy any specific individual issue right now – but rather is focused on the overarching core problem that needs a solution prior to any other issue being addressed – the lawful election of a parliament for the Commonwealth of Australia provides The People a way to solve all problems.
- This strategy is the Right and Duty of The People of the Commonwealth of Australia. The strategy is not owned or controlled by any one individual; it is simply The Peoples lawful and rightful demand. Achieving the Core Objective is what The People want and allows each individual, with his or her own strengths and skills, to participate and contribute in a manner that is within their means ad ability.
- Achieving the Core Objective does not require force or any form of violent action or protest.
- Achieving the Core Objective does not detract or diminish the value or require deviation in any way from the protests, actions and activities of any individual or group of individuals across Australia. This strategy and the achievement of the Core Objective in fact supports and adds momentum to all the protests and other actions and demands being made across Australia.
Contact Details for Support and Assistance
If you wish to provide any assistance, support or wish to nominate as a caretaker of a Upper or Lower House seat or nominate to occupy an Office of the Commonwealth, assist with the election or believe you can assist in any other way please email:
Click here to sign up:
This video featuring Keith-Charles explains the concept in more detail: