The Stance of a Common Law Sheriff, 2021
In response to the numerous violations of basic human rights by our own government, we, the common law Sheriffs elected by common law assemblies, present the following document. It is designed to help the Common Law Sheriff defend the Rights of the People in accordance with the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901, one region at a time. Some intended uses of this document are:
- To stand as a statement of our Common Law Sheriff principles
- To ignite the light of freedom in others
- To be used by local sheriffs and chiefs of police to share their values with their own constituents
- To be sent by local sheriffs to government officials, informing them of their stance on these critical issues
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, to be used as a guide for all law enforcement endeavors.
Feel free to download this PDF and use it as-is. We’ve provided space at the top for you to print it on your own letterhead. You may also modify it as applicable to your circumstances.
If you are a local citizen or posse member, you can help by bringing this to the attention of your sheriff or other leadership. It’s important that your representatives know how you feel about these issues, as they are accountable to you!
Download a .docx version here
Download and print out the Sheriffs Statement for each Sheriff who is elected.