Common Law is the Law of the Land. It has been the basis of all law since the dawn of time. It is the law decided on by the people, a community, or a nation that they decide on as a whole.
Common Law is also known as God’s Law, Natural Law, and the People’s Law.
How does Common Law work?
Common Law only works when we stand in honour and act accordingly.
Common Law is very simple. It has only two basic principles:
- Do no harm to others
- Take responsibility for your actions
Why are there so many laws today?
Most countries have two systems of law:
- Common Law
- Admiralty Law
Political parties around the world have seized our governments using Admiralty Law, and over time implemented a series of carefully orchestrated acts to deprive us of our rights and freedoms.
They have done this without informing We, the People what they were doing. Instead, they changed or created new laws in Parliaments we elected them to, and then pretended they were lawfully enacted. But any law enacted in a lie is null and void. True laws are always enacted in truth and honour. Therefore, everything the political parties have done is unlawful and does not conform to our Common Law.
What are some of the crimes the political parties have committed against us under their Admiralty Law?
Among the many actions they have taken that have destroyed our once productive and wealthy nation are:
- They have implemented punitive fines against us without our permission.
- They have sold off our Publicly owned utilities and services
- Unlawfully taxed us without a referendum, as required by our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901.
- Raised taxation to such a level that our once thriving manufacturing industries were forced to relocate overseas, which has weakened our nation so that we are unable to produce goods for our own needs, and protect our nation from invasion.
- They have set aside our Constitution and deprived us of the lawful protection of the Crown and our Common Law.
- They have created a false Queen, THE QUEEN OF AUSTRALIA, and registered this entity in their corporate entity in the USA.
- They have forced us to vote into power over us political party representatives who are employees of a private corporation registered in the USA and known as THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT.
- They are forcing medical procedures on us, a clear violation of the 1946 Constitutional amendment (51 [xxiiiA] that We, the People of the Commonwealth of Australia voted on to allow the government to provide medical services, but with the proviso that they cannot force any procedure on us. They have attempted to socially distance us, force us to wear masks, and force us to be ‘vaccinated’ with an unknown and untested ‘vaccine’ (in reality an experimental DNA altering cocktail)
- They have destroyed our right to Freedom of Movement by locking us down, and trying to introduce a ‘Vaccine Passport’, forcing us to accept their ‘vaccination’ before we can fly anywhere.
These are just some of the many TREASONOUS ACTS the political parties have enacted against us.
The only reason they have got away with bringing in so many laws and destroying our rights and freedoms that actually harm We, the People, is because we were not informed and therefore we were blind to their criminal actions.
What is the difference between Common Law and Admiralty Law?
What is Admiralty Law and how does it work?
Political party governments have implemented Admiralty Law, which is a actually a form of Roman or Civil Law, also called Commerce Law, Contract Law, and many other names.
- Under Admiralty Law, we are judged Guilty until proven innocent.
- Under Common Law we are presumed to be innocent unless proven guilty.
How do we stop enacting and implementing Admiralty Law and stand in Common Law instead?
Common Law embodies the Will of the People. Admiralty law does not.
Therefore, if we are to stand in Common Law the people must unite in their intentions to do so, and refuse to bow down to the unlawful Admiralty Laws.
We can do this by:
Lawful Rebellion is the people’s right to stand together and fight Tyranny, Oppression, Treason and Treachery perpetrated upon them by the People appointed to govern them. This right is granted to us in Article 61 of the Magna Carta:
What is Magna Carta?
Magna Carta is also known as the Great Charter of Liberties
The opening text of the Magna Carta by King John in 1215 at Runnymede.
“TO ALL FREE MEN OF OUR KINGDOM we have also granted, for us and our heirs for ever, all the liberties written out below, to have and to keep for them and their heirs, of us and our heirs:”
So regardless of what the Corporations that pose as Our governments say, there is no provision in the Magna Carta for the introduction of a Parliament with any power to create, modify or overturn any law in of or the Magna Carta itself.
In short Magna Carta cannot be removed, repealed, replaced, or changed without the consent of the People as it was set as a treaty for the people, can only be undone by the people.
Magna Carta has been used as the basis of Constitutional Law around the world for centuries and remains an Important protection of the People’s Right to Freedom and the People’s Right to fight against Tyranny and Oppression.
Article 61 of the Magna Carta.
(61) SINCE WE HAVE GRANTED ALL THESE THINGS for God, for the better ordering of our kingdom, and to allay the discord that has arisen between us and our barons, and since we desire that they shall be enjoyed in their entirety, with lasting strength, for ever, we give and grant to the barons the following security:
The barons shall elect twenty-five of their number to keep, and cause to be observed with all their might, the peace and liberties granted and confirmed to them by this charter.
If we, our chief justice, our officials, or any of our servants offend in any respect against any man, or transgress any of the articles of the peace or of this security, and the offence is made known to four of the said twenty-five barons, they shall come to us – or in our absence from the kingdom to the chief justice – to declare it and claim immediate redress.
If we, or in our absence abroad the chief justice, make no redress within forty days, reckoning from the day on which the offence was declared to us or to him, the four barons shall refer the matter to the rest of the twenty-five barons, who may distrain upon and assail us in every way possible, with the support of the whole community of the land, by seizing our castles, lands, possessions, or anything else saving only our own person and those of the queen and our children, until they have secured such redress as they have determined upon. Having secured the redress, they may then resume their normal obedience to us.
Any man who so desires may take an oath to obey the commands of the twenty-five barons for the achievement of these ends, and to join with them in assailing us to the utmost of his power. We give public and free permission to take this oath to any man who so desires, and at no time will we prohibit any man from taking it. Indeed, we will compel any of our subjects who are unwilling to take it to swear it at our command.
If one of the twenty-five barons dies or leaves the country, or is prevented in any other way from discharging his duties, the rest of them shall choose another baron in his place, at their discretion, who shall be duly sworn in as they were.
In the event of disagreement among the twenty-five barons on any matter referred to them for decision, the verdict of the majority present shall have the same validity as a unanimous verdict of the whole twenty-five, whether these were all present or some of those summoned were unwilling or unable to appear.
The twenty-five barons shall swear to obey all the above articles faithfully, and shall cause them to be obeyed by others to the best of their power.
We will not seek to procure from anyone, either by our own efforts or those of a third party, anything by which any part of these concessions or liberties might be revoked or diminished. Should such a thing be procured, it shall be null and void and we will at no time make use of it, either ourselves or through a third party.
Ways to Lawfully Rebel:
We can lawfully rebel by refusing to:
- pay fines
- pay rates (but be careful, they will take your home or property if you don’t do it right)
- obey commands by their enforcer ‘police’ — RBT stops are unlawful (see https://cirnow.com.au/your-rights-and-the-police/
- vote for any member of a political party – if you do not wish to vote at all you can either stay away, or to avoid getting fined turn up at the voting booth, sign in, and then walk out without voting
- use public parks and amenities without asking anyone’s permission
- travel wherever you wish, whenever you wish, and refuse to submit to demands that you obey unlawful edits, or sign in anywhere
There are many other ways you can lawfully rebel. Use your imagination and think about what inalienable rights you are born with.
Take Action and Join Others
If you wish to learn more and get actively involved in protecting your rights and those of future generations, please join or start a Common Law Assembly.