What is Common Law and how can it work for you?
Put simply, Common Law, or the Law of the Land, has been used to govern and keep the peace in communities ever since mankind gathered together for their mutual protection. It is the body of law decided on by a community to govern themselves and to ensure all people can gain a remedy for any wrong done against them. More Information or watch the video here:
Common law in Australia is vested in our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 – It is the highest law of the land. This website provides information, explains procedures, and makes available documents for anyone wishing to learn about and use Common Law.
We, the People of the Commonwealth of Australia, are peacefully and actively initiating Lawful Remedy for any harm to any man, woman, or child as a result of the Constitutional crisis currently afflicting our once-healthy, once-wealthy, once-proud nation.
We are working to convene Common Law Assemblies around the nation, and then to convene Congresses to decide on the political future of our nation, to elect true representatives of the People, to end the foreign occupation, and to assert the sovereign will of the people over our Parliament as servants of the people.
We are united in our desire to fundamentally change our nation to create a better future for all.
How do you stand in Common Law?
The first step is to register your Live Birth: Click here to Record your Live Birth. (There is no charge for recording your information.)
Once you register your birth you have taken the first step to regaining your freedom from the political party corporate government system. For more information on how the political parties have defrauded and betrayed us, click here
We provide educational materials, videos, and courses to help people learn and comprehend how common law works.
We provide the tools you need to help you start common law assemblies, download documents, and record membership.
We provide tools and information to help you activate your participation in common law assemblies and courts, and we provide education courses.
Plan for the Future
Each Common Law Assembly is tasked to educate members about common law and how to implement it in our daily lives. They elect an Education committee to provide training and tools, and provide qualified people for positions in their local and national teams.
Assemblies will create and run their own common law Sheriff and Court departments using the tools supplied by this website. Sheriffs will be trained to Protect their community, and to carry out the decisions of the common law courts, including arresting convicted criminals.
As the number of Assemblies grows across the country they will elect representatives to attend national Congresses to discuss and decide the future of our country, and hold elections to a Parliament of the people, by the people, for the people. No more political parties!
Read the 5-Step Plan to Restore our Nation
- Amend the Constitution S.128 to give all voters the right to Binding Citizens Initiated Referendums (CIR), as is our right!
- Create a secure online voting system based on the blockchain, so that voters can vote anywhere, any time, giving us a more flexible and stronger democracy.
- Reform the electoral system through a series of carefully considered constitutional referendum to reduce the size of electorates, create new Regional governments instead of State governments, thereby making representatives directly accountable to the voters. This will slim down the number of representatives as well, eliminate Big Bang elections, and allow us to decide on important questions affecting the nation and our communities immediately a decision is required.
- Reform the taxation system to bring in a single corporate bank transaction tax. Imagine no more GST, payroll, business, income, and all the other taxes…just a single tax only on companies! At the same time we will reform our banking and financial system to benefit we the people, not the faceless international banksters currently destroying our nation with their puppets the political parties.
- Implement Service to the Nation. If our country gives us so much, it’s only fair that we give something back. Those eligible to serve will be able to volunteer to choose Civil or Military Service. All equipment supplied to these services must be manufactured in Australia within a time limit determined by the availability of trained people and materials. Imagine what that will do to grow our economy!
|What to do next… A plan for the future||The People will decide how we want to be governed||It’s our country, our government, our decision|
|Click on the link or the image above to visit the Advance Australia website. Read the 5-Point Plan and then email us if you have any suggestions to improve it.||After electing a People’s Parliament, the People will vote in a carefully considered series of Referendums on each point in the 5-Point Plan, and on any other referendums the People decide on.||It is the responsibility of the People of the Commonwealth of Australia to decide our future… the Political parties have failed us.|
Can we count on you?
|Please Donate to support your Common Law Organization|
|Organizing and running a Common Law system takes many man-hours and a lot of hard work, with fixed costs to be paid.||Please be generous. All money donated will be used to promote and manage the Common Law initiative for everyone.|