What is Common Law and how can it work for you?
Put simply, Common Law, or the Law of the Land, has been used to govern and keep the peace in communities ever since mankind gathered together for their mutual protection. It is the body of law decided on by a community to govern themselves and to ensure all people can gain a remedy for any wrong done against them. More Information or watch the video here:
Common law in Australia is vested in our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 – It is the highest law of the land. This website provides information, explains procedures, and makes available documents for anyone wishing to learn about and use Common Law.
Note: Our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 is our supreme common law. We refer to the Oxford Law dictionary, not Black’s Law Dictionary, as it refers to US Law. We operate our Common Law under The Crimes Act 1914, S.24F, 13 & 15F.
We are grateful for much of the information contained in this website that was provided by Kevin Annett’s book “Establishing the Reign of Natural Liberty: A Common Law Training Manual“.
Donate to support our work. All Donations help keep this website running. Click on the button:
|If you prefer to Donate by Bank Transfer, please deposit the money to ANZ Common Law bank account: BSB: 014512 ; Acct No: 325393199|
We, the People of the Commonwealth of Australia, are working to convene Common Law Assemblies around the nation. Our primary goal is to Educate people about their Rights and Freedoms. We aim to convene Congresses to decide on the political future of our nation, to elect true representatives of the People, to end the foreign occupation, and to assert the sovereign will of the people over our Parliament as servants of the people.
We are united in our desire to fundamentally change our nation to create a better future for all.
Are you ready to start a Common Law Assembly? Click on the image:
How do you stand in Common Law?
The first step is to secure your Live Birth: Click here to Record your Live Birth. (There is no charge for recording your information.) Doing this will not change your status to a living man or woman. You are already one. But the Record has been used in the corporate government system to gain social security.
Living in Common Law is a state of mind. You cannot change your status by begging the Corporate system to release you, or by registering pieces of paper with the corporate government proclaiming you are reclaiming your Rights. They don’t care, and they will ignore your claims anyway. You are born with inalienable Rights. You lose them when you agree to let others determine your Rights for you. When you refuse to allow anyone to override your rights, only then are you living free. You can only live in common law when you refuse to acknowledge Admiralty law and the assumed authority the political parties have imposed.
We provide educational materials, videos, and courses to help people learn and comprehend how common law works.
We provide the tools you need to help you start common law assemblies, download documents, and record membership.
We provide assembly meetings to empower people to regain their rights, and take responsibility for their lives
|Constitution Course||Common Law Courts||Common Law 101||Learn how to protect your rights|
Plan for the Future
Each Common Law Assembly is tasked to educate people about common law and how to implement it in our daily lives. They elect an Education committee to provide training and tools, and provide qualified people for positions in their local and national teams.
Assemblies will create and run their own common law Sheriff and Court departments using the tools supplied by this website. Sheriffs are trained to Protect their community, and to carry out the decisions of the common law courts, including arresting convicted criminals.
Each Assembly elects an Administrative team, and in the near future, representatives to attend national Congresses to discuss and decide the future of our country, and to hold elections to a Parliament of the people, by the people, for the people. No more political parties!
Read the 5-Step Plan to Restore our Nation
Once we have elected a true Commonwealth of Australia Parliament of the People, by the People, for the People, we propose a series of carefully considered referendums to vote on these steps:
- Amend the Constitution S.128 to give all voters the right to Binding Citizens Initiated Referendums (CIR), as is our right!
- Create a secure online voting system based on the blockchain, so that voters can vote anywhere, any time, giving us a more flexible and stronger democracy.
- Reform the electoral system through a series of carefully considered constitutional referendum to reduce the size of electorates, create new Regional governments instead of State governments, thereby making representatives directly accountable to the voters. This will slim down the number of representatives as well, eliminate Big Bang elections, and allow us to decide on important questions affecting the nation and our communities immediately a decision is required.
- Reform the taxation system to bring in a single corporate bank transaction tax. Imagine no more GST, payroll, business, income, and all the other taxes…just a single tax only on companies! At the same time we will reform our banking and financial system to benefit we the people, not the faceless international banksters currently destroying our nation with their puppets the political parties.
- Implement Service to the Nation. If our country gives us so much, it’s only fair that we give something back. Those eligible to serve will be able to volunteer to choose Civil or Military Service. All equipment supplied to these services must be manufactured in Australia within a time limit determined by the availability of trained people and materials. Imagine what that will do to grow our economy!
|What to do next… A plan for the future||The People will decide how we want to be governed||It’s our country, our government, our decision|
|Click on the link or the image above to visit the Advance Australia website. Read the 5-Point Plan and then email us if you have any suggestions to improve it.||After electing a People’s Parliament, the People will vote in a carefully considered series of Referendums on each point in the 5-Point Plan, and on any other referendums the People decide on.||It is the responsibility of the People of the Commonwealth of Australia to decide our future… the Political parties have failed us.|
|Please Donate to support your|
National Common Law Organization
|Organizing and running a Common Law system takes many man-hours and a lot of hard work, with fixed costs to be paid.||Please be generous. All money donated will be used to promote and manage the Common Law initiative for everyone.|