Logan Shire Brisbane South Common Law Assembly
"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)
Date: Sunday 25/June/2023
Time: 2pm sharp -3pm
Location: Crestmead Park Crestmead 4132
* Creating a people's court in Logan
* Hear the needs of the people of Logan
* People's vote for the positions available at hand to serve the people
3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
OUR LONG TERM GOALS
* Grow and supply own food source
* Barter or trade for daily needs
* Free accommodation for the homeless in Logan
* Creating jobs for Locals
* Investigating unlawful acts and restoring justice for the people in Logan,
* Work with us to bring your vehicle under Common Law, no more having to pay registration fees and licences.
* Cover all departments under Common Law so your protected and covered. We need you to make this happen for our Logan city .
* Every day markets , where you the people can set up your own little business for the people
* have bad credit. Bills to settle, Council, fines, electricity and power, attend our meetings see one of our adminstration team
And so much more...
* Child services
* Social workers
* Doctors, nurses etc...
* Natural medicinal remedies
* Elderly care
* Mechanics & mobile mechanics
* Tradesmen and tradeswomen.
* Event organisers and fundraising
* Food stalls
* Mr or Mrs Gadget
* Computer Wiz
* Real Logan News & Camera man or woman
* Prayer warriors
* Ministers of the unadulterated word of God
* All those who have sworn the oath to serve and protect the people.
1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. 8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Contact Convener: (AKA)Lone Ranger
Minutes of previous meetings
Wanted paid court officials to assist your local Sheriff's, phone 0404515310
LOGAN COMMON LAW BUSINESSES
* K1W1 LABOURERS AUSTRALASIA
Servicing Australia & NZ wide. All Shifts, $35hr minimum depending on job to be completed, 4hrs minimum, overtime and late payment charges applies.
If you have a business in mind or have a enquiry please contact 0404515310
KNOW YOUR RIGHT TO TRAVEL .
We will be lawfully restoring back to the people, Right to travel. All Automobiles will be checked they are fit and safe for travelling.
KNOW YOUR STRAWMAN
We are Volunteers and could do so much more, if we leave our current job to serve and protect the people, please kindly donate if you choose, so we can fully dedicate our time and effort to the people. To Logan Shire Assembly BSB: 063097
Account number: 80257696 Thankyou.
1 Corinthians 7:22
“For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.”